Cannan Kindergarten was established at 1965. Starting from 2001, for the provision of service to 2 years old children, Cannan Nursery was established as a part of our kindergarten. The origin name of our school is from the Old Testament that the Land of Milk and Honey was promised and subsequently given by God to Abraham and his descendants.
Vision and Mission
We aim to provide all-round quality services and continuously strive to improve and maintain a high standard of service to both children and parents.
- 1. To cultivate the children's interest in learning and gaining knowledge through play and thereby stimulate their determination to sharpen their analytical, deductive, judicial and problem-solving skills.
- 2. To foster the children's development in language and thinking, and to be comfortable using language to express their feelings, needs and emotions.
- 3. To strengthen positive values and attitudes through cultivating the children's self-esteem, confidence and providing a sense of accomplishment.
- 4. To encourage the children's positive attitude towards people, enjoy a social life, and establish healthy interpersonal relationships.
- 5. To establish a sense of responsibility in children to develop good living habits and self-management skills.
- 6. To facilitate the development of children's gross and fine motor skills, helping them to develop strong and healthy bodies and to strengthen their physical abilities.
- 7. To develop the children's sensory skills and encourage them to take the initiative to explore the world using all five senses.
- 8. To inspire the children's creativity and imagination to enhance their appreciation abilities.
- 9. To spark the children's interest in Early Childhood Mathematics and enhance their ability to use mathematical concepts in their daily lives.
- 10. To stimulate the children's curiosity and encourage them to cherish their environment, take the initiative in understanding their surroundings and experience the relationships between nature, technology and everyday life.